OT - but I want one

I'll buy a lottery ticket tomorrow...

90% plus hydrogen peroxide and JP4. Mmmmm. Although I'm not entirely sure I'd want it strapped to my back
Reply to
Derek Lord Of Misrule!

20x that thrust, same consumables, a lot cheaper and I posted pictures last weekend 8-)
Reply to
Andy Dingley

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 05:24:04 -0800 (PST), "Derek Lord Of Misrule!" finished tucking into their plate of fish, chips and mushy peas. Wiping their mouths, they swiggged the last of their cup of tea, paid the bill and wrote::

It was nice to hear the music from Fireball XL5, though!

Brian L Dominic

Web Site:

Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic

We're Going Home ( in best robot voice) Somebody needs to reissue the Fireball tapes, (and don't get me started on SuperCar or Four Feather Falls) Steve Zodiac .. my hero.

Reply to
Derek Lord Of Misrule!

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 05:54:48 -0800 (PST), "Derek Lord Of Misrule!" finished tucking into their plate of fish, chips and mushy peas. Wiping their mouths, they swiggged the last of their cup of tea, paid the bill and wrote::

It was actually "On our way home" and it was Robbie the Robot!

(Grabs anorak, runs out of door)