OT - Computor advice please

The simplest thing - all the messages now arrive unhighlighted (I view them in Outlook Express 6) and I can't tell new from old. What have I turned off/on??? It's driving me nuts!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought, maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Dunno, Guv, but go to "Tools" then "Options" (bottom of the drop-down menu) and look through the message handling there. In Agent it is settable to have read/unread messages of different colours, so there should be the same function in Outlook Distress.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web Pages for Engine Preservation:

Peter A Forbes

tools; options; read tab. Tick box "mark message as read after diplaying for X seconds"

Reply to
Nick H

No, that not it is it. You said all messages are *un* highlighted - sorry!

Reply to
Nick H

Could still be that if X=0 Possibly

John

Reply to
John Manders

Try checking for any message rules, (Tools, Message Rules). There may be one set up to display all messages of a certain type as read.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Weird. There was a message rule (must be default) marking all incoming NG traffic as read.

Thanks John, good call ;o))

While I'm here, thanks for the rotary converter, (or high speed grinder etc.) which Roland dropped off for me last week. Doesn't it just whizz along. Ex Lancaster, I believe?