OT - Drill Grinder For Sale

Bit OT, but I know this may be of interest to some of the group.

I picked up a Drill Grinder the other day as part of a job lot of stuff. Trouble is it's a bit big for my workshop and hence will have to go. It's a

3 phase machine, it is complete but requires a little TLC, mounted on a cabinet. Located North Cambridgeshire, no reasonable offer refused.

Please contact me off list for details, pics etc.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden