OT - for the air-heads;o))

Battle of Britain flight

I'm surprised to find they have so many Spits and Hurries.

Scroll down towards the bottom - there is the well known "just crashed" pic of the last Hurricane to enter RAF service, LF363. After an engine failure (crank snapped in flight, IIRC) it crashed on landing in Sept '91. She was completely rebuilt and is back in airworthy service.

And we think our old iron can be an uphill struggle ............

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn