OT - ghostrider

Gosh ............

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Kim, I have a couple of ghost rider videos. The man's a nutter the swedish police must hate him, i have seen him on tape rideing through cars and lorrys on the motorway on the limiter at 299km, a biker mate of mine told me he has come to a sticky end but i could'nt confirm. I can vouch for just how good his steed is i have an 02 suzuki gsxr

1000 and its awsome, around 160hp and weighs in at about 175kg dry, but thats the other side of my hobby, i think stationary engines are safer :-))

Regards

Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

Yerst. I've had bikes all my adult life & still ride almost every day (Honda XBR 500). I looked very seriously at a Suzuki SV650 (370lbs & 75BHP) this summer, but unfortunately the footrests are so ludicrously high, I couldn't get both feet on the pegs without my right hip locking up, something I've had off and on for years.

All my Vincent mates rate the Suzuki very highly & every single rider I've spoken to falls over themselves to get me on one!

I'd not be surprised if Ghostrider had come to a sticky - not to say fragmented - end. Par for this particular course, I'd say.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

This one maybe?

Andy Dingley

Well naturally the car driver was totally not at fault!

--=20 cerberus

Reply to
cerberus

Kim,

Knowing of your fetish for Flat Twins, thought you might of looked at an R series BMW. Even seem to remember following you out of the car park at Sodbury in a BMW car, (with a load of fire hose in the back).

...Paul.

Reply to
Paul swindell

You would, wouldn't you ? But no ........

In my time I've owned an R90S, an R100RT and an ex Police R750. Each time I've thought to myself "I ought to like them. They are reliable, fast enough & handle OK." But 3,000 miles or so failed to convince me in each case & I couldn't wait to move 'em on.

Moto Guzzi fared the same in both their Lemon and 1,000cc guise - nice, but not for me. Now, a Ducati & you've got my attention! I've still got my 900 tucked away. Suzuki SV650, yes please, but I can't get my aging feet on the ludicrously high foot pegs.

- and the Velocette urge is now being sublimated by my XBR500 Honda!

The BM 535iSE has a noisy gearbox & is not worth spending £1,000+ fixing when I can buy another for £350! It's hardly practical for a man with my hobbies & I'm back in a 740 Volvo estate again.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Hi Curt, back in my previous life we decided we could find a much better thing for a motorcycles bits to be used for. see

I wish I was still that size)

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Had 4 BMW's, done 300,000 or so miles between them, would definitely buy another if my age and common-sense didn't stop me...

R65, R100CS, R100RS and R100RT

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Surely you missed out the words " and the Wife" after common sense :-))

Mart> >

Reply to
Campingstoveman

OK, Dave, you tell us what swine made you ride on it AND took your picture & we'll get him for you ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

No, Rita was along with me for a lot of that mileage...

Peter

Prepair Ltd