OT good book

Most of you will know that I have an interest in old radios and Helen bought for my birthday 'Tickling the crystal' a useful if rather expensive reference book on crystal sets which will sit on my shelf to be consulted whenever something of that ilk passes through my sights. While she was about it I asked if she could also request 'Obsession' - the autobiography of Gerry Wells, a free copy of which has been available to every member of the British Vintage Wireless Society since it's publication a couple of years ago, but which a lack of round tuits had prevented me from sending off for 'till now.

What a treat this latter book is - obviously I knew of Gerry as proprietor of the Vintage Wireless Museum in Dulwich, which I have never been to primarily due to being a rather reluctant visitor to London particularly south of the river. But I had no idea he had had such a colourful life. A thoroughly recommended read whether you are interested in ancient electronics or not.

Reply to
Nick H