OT - Items for Disposal

It's not completely off topic - there is one engine amongst the stuff....

A part of my continuing thinning down of my stuff generally I have the following items for sale, or swap for something unusual, interesting or both.

Fairbanks Morse Z-type 6hp engine, fully restored, recon mag, good condition. Old Glory Magazine Back Issues - Nos 1 to 154 in excellent condition ( first

11 volumes in binders, rest loose) The Automobile magazine, complete Vol 1 (12 issues) and Vol 2 number 4. Various Lister Autotruck manuals. Several Vaporising Magazines.

Please e-mail off-list for details.

Thanks & Regards

Dan Howden

Reply to