OT - Saxons on't telly

Me & my Saxons are on the Telly again.

The programme is entitled: 'Saxon Gold: Finding the Hoard' and will be shown on Sunday 28 March at 8:00PM - National Geographic Channel. It will be repeated on Monday 29 March at 2:00PM and at 7:00PM - National Geographic Channel.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Kim Can you reassure us the that its not filled with; endless repetitions, useless reconstructions, false conflict, and thick padding. I only ask because so much telly now is like that!

cheers Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

That's not padding - it's all Kim ;-)

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Hmm, doesn't seem to be on natgeo this side of the Pond - I always wondered if they were the same channel or not, and it looks like they're not :-(

Reply to
Jules Richardson

What, you mean 5% informative content, 75% pretty graphics, and 20% repeats of the bits they showed just before the ad break? :-)

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Kim,

Its a shame you are not on one of my few channels, they don't do NG on Freeview and I certainly wont be paying for Sat TV in the very distant future as unless I pay exorbitant money for stuff I wont watch to watch the little I will, I will go without. Do you know for one second I thought I was Roland :-))

Mart>

Reply to
campingstoveman