OT tyre kickers etc.

I see you lot have got nothing to do again except whinge :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

We've learnt from you, Master ;-)

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Seduce my gory footwear, that's what I CALL a trike!

Frankly, I could never see the attraction, a good motorcycle made wider ;o))

Now, a Moggie with a 1,000cc OHV JAP engine on Castrol R with flyscreens that positively requires an Irvin jacket and Mk VIII goggles - well, move over Biggles, here I come!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Transaction successfully concluded. I can get the Cyclemaster parts catalogue out again now!

Reply to
Nick H

Reply to
Mike.H