OT - Van Flooring

Well it does say O/T in the subject Roland. I have used old conveyor belting to line boots & trailers before now. It has the advantage of being free and that appeals to my wallet.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Spent the best part of a wet afternoon getting the floor finished in the new van. Our local guy fitted it out with 12mm ply almost up to the roof inside and on the floor, and I have just laid the 6mm ribbed rubber matting on that.

The last lot did very well IMO, and took a lot of hard knocks, but the ply underneath was hardly touched.

Also found two seat belt attachment points halfway down the van at near roof level (have you got them as well, Martin?) so a couple of M10 eye bolts went in there as lashing points :-))

Peter

Prepair Ltd

If I have they are behind my already fitted wood paneling, an accurate position would be usefull as I assume it must relate to the cross members ro roof support etc. How far short of roof are you as my panels reach the roof.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Perhaps you gentlemen might consider carrying this conversation off-group?

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

I'll sort out a placing drg for you.

Peter