OT Worthy causes...Guidance required

Treading delicately here... Last year I decided to adopt a UK worthy cause and at intervals have been dispatching beer tokens to same.

My dilemma is that I've never received any sort of acknowledgment which leads me to believe that possibly maybe there is a threshold amount for donation acknowledge-

-ment?

Any pointers? I do feel rather embarrassed asking about this, but I'd like to know before I send, what could possibly be an insulting amount.

I did have a sort of backdoor conduit to the cause in question, but he went on holiday, afaik has yet to return.:-(

Thanks Tom

Reply to
Tom

Most Charitable Causes will send a receipt if requested, even email receipts these days, so probably worth requesting confirmation of your gifts.

There is no minimum for giving to a Charity.

Peter

Peter A Forbes