Re: Sodbury Sort-Outs cancelled!

John,

Most of us rant in short sentences, is your monologue a new trend :-)) Seen no mention on here of a certain Starsky and Hutch motor yet. Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

That's me, young hip and trendy! I'm keeping quiet about the second comment.

John

Reply to
John

I'm not I still have the link with the evidence :-))

Martin P