Spark Plug Thread Cleaners

RS Components have on their clearance offers page the following:
Part No 241-7674 Usual Price 7.29 Clearance price: 50% off usual price
I've just bought a couple :-))
Note that there is a special code to put in on the on-line form, otherwise you don't get the discount. Applies to those with accounts only I'm afraid (unless someone knows differently)
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.eu

As a second best a couple of helical grooves cut into the thread of an old spark plug (with a junior hacksaw) works as well. That was what I used when I worked on aircraft piston engines many moons ago.
Julian.