Villiers MK10/Mayfield scythe

Hello more stationary chums! I'm looking for a source of parts, petrol
tap is leaking - I think it needs a cork washer. Also want to make it
draw a steerable trailer to transport me and garden cargo on flat
ground, and ideas how the linkage would work? I think trailers were
sold for these machines.
Reply to
R Strong
Cork washers can be bought from classic bike dealers or you can make one from an old wine cork. Your best bet for a trailer is to make one.
Martin P
R Str> Hello more stationary chums! I'm looking for a source of parts, petrol
Reply to
campingstoveman
also looking for v-belts to drive the mower part, any good sources known?
Reply to
R Strong
I have one the correct section but one or two inches too short, marked BHL Fenner Power SPZ1080". Does that help? I'm located in the UK.
Reply to
R Strong