Villiers MK10/Mayfield scythe

Hello more stationary chums! I'm looking for a source of parts, petrol tap is leaking - I think it needs a cork washer. Also want to make it draw a steerable trailer to transport me and garden cargo on flat ground, and ideas how the linkage would work? I think trailers were sold for these machines.

Reply to
R Strong

Cork washers can be bought from classic bike dealers or you can make one from an old wine cork. Your best bet for a trailer is to make one.

Martin P

R Str> Hello more stationary chums! I'm looking for a source of parts, petrol

Reply to
campingstoveman

also looking for v-belts to drive the mower part, any good sources known?

Reply to
R Strong

I have one the correct section but one or two inches too short, marked BHL Fenner Power SPZ1080". Does that help? I'm located in the UK.

Reply to
R Strong