Vintage Sale Enquiry

Last Christmas (2003), Brian Dominic very usefully posted the following:

VINTAGE TRACTOR & ENGINE AUTOJUMBLE >At Avon Livestock Centre, Chew Road, Winford, Bristol on Saturday 27th 2003 >December at 0900. >For further information and to book your pitch, (£6 per vehicle) >contact Kevin Patch on: 01275 474527 >Organised by the NVTEC North Somerset Group

NOTE WELL: THIS IS HISTORY, LAST YEAR NOT THIS YEAR!

Are any of those here present aware whether such a sale is taking place this year?

I just might be in the area!

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Well remembered Arthur!

I've phoned Kevin Patch, but only got the answer phone. More news as it happens.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Arthur, I believe this is what you are asking about:

Vintage Tractor & Engine Autojumble

28th December 2004 Alvis Farm Shop Redhill A38 Nr Bristol

=A38 per pitch =A31 Entry

Refreshments Available

Contact: Jayne 079701944596 Organised by the North Somerset N.V.T.E.C

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
JohnR

John, many thanks for taking the time to post. It might provide a nice Xmas diversion if I can get there.

Regards, Arthur G

Vintage Tractor & Engine Autojumble

28th December 2004 Alvis Farm Shop Redhill A38 Nr Bristol £8 per pitch £1 Entry

Refreshments Available

Contact: Jayne 079701944596 Organised by the North Somerset N.V.T.E.C

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton