Welland Steam Rally

Dave,

I have been using an old webshots software but last weekend the program insisted I upgrade or I could not load them. I duly upgraded and got my IE highjacked, my desktop highjacked the old software was simple and now I have to think about what I'm doing. One good thing though, I could only load 24 pics at a time, now I'm up to

50+ and counting.

Mart> Hi Martin, what happened with your webshots?

Reply to
Campingstoveman

AHA! I was right then to ignore the message box. Last time I got a similar thing from Webshots, I followed the instructions like a good soul. It placed all sorts of restrictions on the free programme I was using at the time & locked me out of about half my albums. Obviously, a ploy to force me to cough up - which I duly did & have not regretted it at all.

But forewarned is forearmed and I'll not click the box unless forced to do so this time.

BTW, I've been uploading up to 100 pics at a time for months ;-p

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Campingstoveman" saying something like:

I had the same problem with Webshots until I ripped out their program and just carried on as normal. I can still put pics up fine without their intrusive thing.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon