Yet another engine

Gentlemen,
About four years ago a very good friend of mine died and left his son Robin,
also a friend, all of his bits and pieces, Morris was into all sorts but
particularly Motor Bikes and Stationary Engines. Recently Robins Mum has
been taken ill and can no longer look after herself so Robin has had to make
the decision to place her in a home that can look after her properly. This
has meant that robin has had to clear his Mothers home and sell it and in
doing so empty the workshop and shed of his Dads stuff. Today he organised a
Garage sale which I attended and have come home with some bits, including a
D pulley and tank, a board with four meters attached, 2 x Amp, 1 x Volts and
one meter marked in degrees all marked 1950 and with a makers name of MIP.
Also on the board is two large voltage, rotary, variable resistors with some
period switches.
My main prize is a Norman flat twin complete but missing the magneto, this
Robin has given me because when his Dad and I rallied I always enjoyed
another he had, so now I'm looking for a manual, a mag and two exhaust pipes
if anybody has anything please contact me off NG please.
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
Did you get my off-list response Martin?
Nick H
Reply to
Nick H
Nick,
Sorry, yes I did, been busy with work etc and wife is still not up to scratch so had forgotten to respond. I will say thanks to all as I could be knee deep in manuals soon. I think I may have a mag as well, just waiting to see if he has found it.
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
"campingstoveman" wrote