Zenith Carb

Gentlemen,

Would be grateful if someone would have a look at

and identify any applications for the carbureter shown.

It came to light during preparations for a farm sale and there are other bits and bobs including four engines in dire need of restoration of which more later.

Regards Maurice Larcombe Please delete one "r" in jandorr to email

Reply to
Maurice Larcombe

I had a Bernard W1 engine that had a carb that looked like this one.

Reply to
Fred

I agree with Fred, I own one of this carb and I guess it was fitted on a Bernard ,Japy or "CLM" engine previously..

Reply to
ylc