Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Burrington House event
I understand from a fellow member that The Burrington House Event has been cancelled. If you were attending, please phone the number in the newsletter for confirmation. Regards, J. Kim Siddorn, Regia...

Chiltern Traction Engine Rally
Does anyone know if this rally is still on? It's at Prestwood, nr. Gt Missenden, Bucks. Fred
5
5

Stationary engine Magazine (Winge Mode)
Gentlemen, Have I missed something here, I read the Letters page yesterday and saw Nick's response to GW's whinge the other month, well put by the way, I had to smile when he added the obligatory...
5
5

OT - humour
You may have to say the punchline out loud - I did! NELSON MANDELA Nelson Mandela is sitting at home watching TV and drinking a beer when he hears a knock at the door. When he opens it, he is...

Am I Missing Something!
The engine is an Austin 10HP fitted to a Bristol 10 Tractor. It now runs but very roughly. The problem I have is that when priming the engine using the fuel pump (AC T Type), fuel drips from the...
7
7

'1000' engine pics,
At last, some pics of '1000' engine rally and Anson museum. Well mostly - the first couple are of the weather in the peaks when we arrived on Friday evening and the last is of a mini crank-up on...
2
2

Elvaston Castle Steam rally has been cancelled
We have just recieved a call from the organisers telliung us that this rally has been cancelled this wekend and is to be re-scheduled for the 1st and 2nd of September Mike M miley

On the subject of "Junkers"
Dear Group, I have just acquired a CLM "Junkers" Patent 2 stroke Opposed piston Diesel and would like to make contact with anyone with information on these strange engines. Pictures would also be in
1
1

An interesting conversion
Have a look at this. Don't get bored, scroll on down to the photos of the Honda genset two strokes sharing a common head ............ J. Kim Siddorn,
1
1

1000 Engine Query
Russel Gilbert in Oz has asked me what the engine is in my photo I cannot remember. Can anyone recognise it for him please?
3
3

Blackstone crawler
Some interesting pics anyone id the engine behind the blackstone crawler. Mike.H. http://www.photoarchives.co.uk/acatalog/Farming_2.html
4
4

Prestwood canx
Just had a phone call from an exhibitor to say that the Prestwood (Chiltern traction engine club) rally has been cancelled as the fields are waterlogged - shame. nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft...
2
2

Norman Helpline
I wonder if anyone could help with the Norman helpline phone Number? Regards John Edwards
3
3

Gaskets- dry or with something?
Regular paper gaskets- do you guys assemble them dry, or with alittle grease, vaseline, instant gasket etc on them?? Tim..
11
11

MIKE PRIESTNER'S MARENGHI ORGAN STOLEN
Hello all, Can everybody please keep watch out for Mike Priestner's 89 key Marenghi 'Lady Hamilton' which is housed in a Bedford TK lorry (REG No URX 753G- IT HAS BEEN STOLEN .(Friday 29th June...
1
1