009 chassis

replying to Beowulf, John Varley wrote: Have you ever tried improving the pickups on Ibertren or Fleishmann 0-4-0 chassis? Although I can get them to run very smoothly, after a while, one pickup will intermittently lose contact with the wheel, and the loco judders. I have some phosphor- bronze pickup strip from another job. I wondered if I could improve the wheel contact in some way.

Reply to
John Varley