4mm loco brake gear

I'm making a 4mm model of a GWR 'Star' class using the SE Finecast kit and their (adapted) 'Castle' etched chassis kit. I'd like to add some brake gear
detail and wonder if anyone can recommend a maker and/or supplier, please.
Thanks in advance
Gavin.
pix&sounds wrote:

Try Mainly Trains www.mainlytrains.co.uk
Type "GWR Brake Gear" into their search engine and it will give you a couple of options.
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.