A4 locos

That machine is intended for viewing railway videos.

I just want to know if he has [Dominion of New Zealand] ?

My face still lights up when a new loco arrives in the post :-))))

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Yes, I have got Domminion of Newzealand...

Reply to
Thorodin

Or a computer!!!

Reply to
MartinS

Sort of. From the book:

"We go fir a pish in the auld Central Station at the Fit ay the Walk, now a barren, desolate hangar, which is soon tae be demolished and replaced by a supermarket and swimming centre." ....

"An auld drunkard ... lurched up tae us, wine boatil in his hand ...

" - What yis up tae lads? Trainspottin, eh? He sais, laughing uncontrollably at his ain f***ing wit."

Reply to
MartinS

In message , Brian Watson writes

Because that way you lose your source of income. It can be quite stressful being poor, as well, so I'm told.

Reply to
John Sullivan

I can confirm this! Well, compared to many I know.

Reply to
piemanlarger

"piemanlarger"

I'll back that up.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

"MartinS" wrote

Indeed, I used to have a life before I discovered computers.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

The details of the livery variations aren't listed, but the names and dates are. When you've finished, you can then move to the A1s and A3s... :-)

Reply to
Richard Marsden

Well, that is all you need! ;-)

Reply to
Gregory Procter

My sons' only interests are football and fishing. I've never been interested in either and neither have their mothers as far as I know. I'm trying to find a nephew I can donate my unwanted models to.

Ditto. For me it evokes memories of a particular period plus they actually looked better in green. Some of mine don't even run any more.

I would settle for a kit of the D2900 series. It was the local station pilot before being replaced by a Stanier 2-6-2t! (Itself scrapped in 1962).

(kim)

Reply to
kim

I had a great sex life before the wife found out about it :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

No, watching grass grow is called 'cricket'.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

With respect, 'trainspotting' is a way of putting things into order in an otherwise disordered world. I was never very good at it myself. People with autism (and the less severe autistic spectrum disorder) do something similar all the time which seems to be their way of coping with reality.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"kim" wrote

Can't say that after yesterday's end to the test match!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"kim" wrote

LOL - ditto! :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Until Sky and Ch4 jazzed up the TV coverage it did allow considerable modelling time between balls !....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Is that why your internet access is now via the net-nanny that is AOL ?!... :~)

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

That wasn't Irvine Welsh's meaning!

Reply to