Alternative N scale couplers

Very convenient as I am only up the road in Sunbury on Thames. I will certainly try that. Thanks. I did notice that he had been selling them on eBay but the auction had expired.

Reply to
Tinkerer

So did I. It is when you get to the point of paying that it tells you the minimum order.

Reply to
Tinkerer

Worked a treat. Emailed and got a reply. Copy arranged. Thanks for the info.

Reply to
Tinkerer