Arcane - Curtains

Does anyone happen to know what colour curtains were on GWR diesel railcars and/or on the Brighton Belle pullman units. The curtains were rather visible and I want to add them to the sketches I have been working on.

Regards

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I seem to remember that they were "Old Gold" if fitted !

Peter A Montarlot

Reply to
peter abraham

Many thanks. If I can sort this out I'll ammend the sketches - Brighton Belle, Blue Pullman, BR Mk 1 (First Class only IIRC) and the GWR railcars all had prominent curtains.

Regards

Mike

Reply to
Mike