Bachamnn 2005 wagons

Any idea what new liveries Bachman are doing on their various wagons in

2005?

any one seen a catalogue yet?

Reply to
piemanlarger

Ok, to answer my own post, i know have a 2005 Bachman Castalogue!

If any one wants details of new models, i.e. the new 108 has directiona lighting, please ask Pieman

Reply to
piemanlarger

Is that made from white metal or resin?

Ok, will the 108 have directional lighting? ;o)

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

Yes, 2 car unit, differing style cab roofs, DMBS and DMCL cars, Full under floor equipment, detailed interior, hidden drive unit,

Pieman

Reply to
piemanlarger

In message , piemanlarger writes

Any new Containers?

Reply to
Ian Birchenough

None listed as "New".

Reply to
piemanlarger

"Ian Birchenough"

Any relation to the Birchenough's of Bosham?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

If Bosham is in Cheshire then perhaps. I suppose ultimately the answer is probably yes, but how many generations back that is....... I've got back to the mid 1800 in Stockport, but before that is a bit impenetrable.

Reply to
Ian Birchenough

"Ian Birchenough" wrote

Bosham in Sussex I meant, ah well, never mind. :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"piemanlarger" wrote > Ok, will the 108 have directional lighting? ;o)

Yes, 2 car unit, differing style cab roofs, DMBS and DMCL cars, Full under floor equipment, detailed interior, hidden drive unit,

Pieman

Simon, Will it be DCC ready?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Yes.

Reply to
piemanlarger

"piemanlarger" wrote >

Simon,

Yes.

Thanks Simon

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

allot of the range is labelled DCC ready now, including the 08!

Simon

Reply to
piemanlarger