Bachmann Class 40

Can anyone tell me how to remove the wheels and axles from this? I'm trying to improve the contact between the pickupd and the wheels but can't see a way in.

Thanks

Syd

Reply to
sydspence

Maybe the instruction sheet is some help?

This gives the impression that the bogie frame / keeper plate assembly is a clip fit over the ends of the bogie castings, which have a little lip each end to retain the assembly.

Reply to
airsmoothed

Sorry for not replying sooner, I did refer to the diagram, but I must say it seemed very tight and didn't want to break it. I then checked a few other things and discovered a few unsoldered joints on the circuit board, most likely my own fault. So I'd jumped to the wrong conclusion. Running fine now.

Syd

Reply to
sydspence