Bachmann Website

For anyone who's not got this years Catalogue yet. Bachmann have updated their website with the 'new for 2005' information.

Reply to
Ian Birchenough

Now I am confused. If this is their intention for 2005 where does this leave those models in the 2004 catalogue that they haven't produced, Hall, Ivatt, J39 and B1. Are they still intending to manufacture those. I thought that the Hall was imminent. Sods law if I start to build a kit built B1 then they will make it. Maybe that's is what I need to do.

Kevin

Reply to
kajr

wrote

They will all be released in the fairly near future. Halls for instance I believe are now scheduled for March.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Someone hinted recently on this ng at class 17's being announced sometime; can I therefore assume that if this were to be announced in 2006 that I might be lucky enough to see it early 2007?? Badger. (Wanting classes 14, 15, 16, 17, 22 and 23!!!)

Reply to
Badger

They are in the main list

not in the 'new for 2005' list Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

They are still intending to produce them then.

Kevin

Reply to
kajr

See they still intend on producing a pair of split personality mk2 BSO BFK (39-370 and 39-371)!!

Mike Parkes snipped-for-privacy@mphgate.removetoreply demon.co.uk

Reply to
Mike Parkes