BB couplings for n Gauge

I would like to purchase some auto couplings for n gauge, known as BB
couplings.
Does any one have the address for this company, also can any one comment
on these couplings if they have used them.
Thanks Paul
Reply to
Paul
On 15/11/2005 14:59, Paul said,
I got mine from Lanarkshire Models & Supplies:
Lanarkshire Models and Supplies., 9, Nairn Avenue, Blantyre, G72 9NF Tel: 01 698 821 272
I guess they have an email address and/or website, but nothing came up on a very quick search.
As to use, I have only done a few tests, and that is enough to ensure that I will be using them on my 4mm narrow gauge stuff.
Reply to
Paul Boyd

Site Timeline