Cast buildings, brit / euro

Having decided to go with pre-built builings rather than plastic kits, I bought a Scenix engine shed at the Dundee Exhibition, yesterday.

Of particular interest to me was the sturdy construction and weight, ( I am the owner of countless plastic/ linka buildings that have been destroyed whilst in storage.) Furthermore the predecorated buildings leaves me more time to concentrate on other areas of the layout.

I'm looking to get some similar buildings in european outline, so if anyone knows of any similar ranges (particularly Swiss / Alpine in style) I'd be grateful.

I've spotted a rather nice 'ruined castle from Noch, but can't view their online catalogue as it's 'temporarily unavailiable'. Their range looks promising though.

Also, I've been looking for the Skaledale signal box....is that availiable yet?

Craig

Reply to
Craig Douglas