Chasing an LMS Garratt

Hi again all

I am after one of the old Kitmaster Garratts for a project and was wondering if anyone of you fine lads and lassies might have one that you can bear to part with...... Don't need it to be in pristine packaging (or any at all in fact) - just want either the kit or the loco for static display.

Thanks folks

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

and while you're on, do you have a holy grail.... a compur Leica, a Beatles LP cover showing them holding dismembered dolls and the missing Bugatti Royale.

Not to mention the Lynton and barnstaple Loco that was exported to South America

David

Reply to
chorleydnc

On 05/11/2005 21:18, mindesign said,

Hi Steve - have seen item number 6010777320 on eBay? The seller is making it a bit awkward for overseas bidders though...

Reply to
Paul Boyd

On 05/11/2005 21:18, mindesign said,

Hi Steve - have you seen item number 6010777320 on eBay? The seller is making it a bit awkward for overseas bidders though...

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Thanks Paul - have emailed him!

And to the other poster - of course I have all of those things - only kidding..... but I do have several Kitmaster Stirling Singles.

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

Don't have one, but they come up on Ebay quite frequently. As in, there's usually at least one for sale at any given time.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Illingworth