customer care

Can someone please remind me of the email addy for Hornbys customer service? Is it snipped-for-privacy@hornby.com or something else? Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

15 seconds on the Hornby website..............

Call our Customer Care team on +44 (0)1843 233500 (lines open Mon-Thurs

9am - 5pm, Fri 9am - 1pm) for all advice on new products.

Alternatively, email us at snipped-for-privacy@hornby.com.

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
Robt P

Less than 15 seconds on their website........

snipped-for-privacy@hornby.com

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
Robt P

It's exactly as you write it in the thread title, except the 2 words (all lower case!) are joined.

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
Robt P

Robt P said the following on 23/08/2006 13:15:

This is the third time you've said this - I think the point has been made.

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Not on my screen....my initial posts which set out the address in full, have been deleted. Hence my post avoiding writing the full email address...

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
Robt P

On 23/08/2006 17:29, Robt P said,

Not here they haven't - all three are showing live and well! They may have been deleted from your server, but there are many, many servers all around the world that take ages to catch up with deletions, if they ever do.

Reply to
Paul Boyd