customer care

Can someone please remind me of the email addy for Hornbys customer service? Is it snipped-for-privacy@hornby.com or something else?
Rob
Rob Kemp wrote:

15 seconds on the Hornby website..............
Call our Customer Care team on +44 (0)1843 233500 (lines open Mon-Thurs 9am - 5pm, Fri 9am - 1pm) for all advice on new products.
Alternatively, email us at snipped-for-privacy@hornby.com.
Cheers Robt P.
Less than 15 seconds on their website........
snipped-for-privacy@hornby.com
Cheers Robt P.
Rob Kemp wrote:

It's exactly as you write it in the thread title, except the 2 words (all lower case!) are joined.
Cheers Robt P.
Robt P said the following on 23/08/2006 13:15:

This is the third time you've said this - I think the point has been made.
--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk /
Paul Boyd wrote:

Not on my screen....my initial posts which set out the address in full, have been deleted. Hence my post avoiding writing the full email address...
Cheers Robt P.
On 23/08/2006 17:29, Robt P said,

Not here they haven't - all three are showing live and well! They may have been deleted from your server, but there are many, many servers all around the world that take ages to catch up with deletions, if they ever do.
--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk /