decal/ transfers info needed

I am building a 7mm Q1 I am trying to find a set of tranfers for the cab side smoke box. Can anybody recommend a manufacturer?

Regards

Rich

Reply to
Rich

"Rich" wrote

What era are you talking about?

I always use HMRS Pressfix transfers for my 7mm scale models. These can be obtained from Tower Models in Blackpool.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Late 50's early go's the last days of the Q1.

This is my first dabble into steam era and 7mm hence a lack of knowledge if the cab side numbers are a standard font for all locos of the era.

Any help is appreciated.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

"Rich" wrote

No there were size and font differences, but there's plenty of photo eveidence as to the liveries carried by the Q1s.

The HMRS sheet for BR loco numbers and crests should be ok for the Q1s.

John.

Reply to
John Turner