E-Z Command Track Connection

Hello all,
I picked up a Bachmann E-Z Command unit at the Ally Pally show
yesterday. But when I unpacked it the red track connection cable was
missing :-(
Looking into the connector hole it seems to be a stereo (3 terminal)
3.5mm jack (I've resisted the usual temptation to take it apart and see
how it works ;-)
Fortunately I have a spare stereo jack plug to hand. Can anyone confirm
the connections for me? If it were a mono jack that would have been easy.
Thanks in advance,
Steve.
Reply to
Steve Wilson
The cable supplied with the kit has a stereo mini jack, the output is between screen and ring (no tip connection)
HTH
Doug
Reply to
Doug Cowan