European wheel sizes...

All right, it's not UK but I couldn't find a suitable place to look...

A friend who models in gauge 1, has asked me what diameter the wheels on the Orient Express passenger stock would be.

Can anybody help him?

Thanks in advance...Chris

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

You'd need to decide specifically which Orient Express stock you're interested in (it ran in various forms from 1883 to 2009) but, assuming you mean CIWL stock, there are some scale plans here:

Theo

Reply to
Theo

He didn't say - buu thanks, I'll pass these on to him.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

Thqnks - I've passed this link on to him.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee