URL of the operation offering the Beyer-Garrets

After all the discussion etc., a friend of mine has asked for the url of the place in Australia which had the Beyer-Garret models. Can anyone help.
Thanks in advance.
--
+GF+

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make
http://eureka.m.bigpondhosting.com /
John Dennis
Many thanks.
--
+GF+

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make

I just uncovered a print out of this website in the process of clearing a buried table: http://eureka.m.bigpondhosting.com/Garratt.html
DJH in England also makes a number of Garratt kits; most are not Australian.
--
Bill Kaiser
snipped-for-privacy@mtholyoke.edu