FA: BBM HO Scale brass NSWR/NSWGR CTH Railmotor Trailer (Ebay, .au)

Hi everyone,

I've listed a Berg's Brass Models HO scale NSWR/NSWGR CTH railmotor trailer model for sale on Ebay. The model is in mint condition and the only work I've done on it is add some weight along the middle of the floor, and partially prepared the outside of the body to accept some decals (which have long since perished!).

The listing URL is:

As always with the stuff I'm selling, the item is located in Sydney Australia. I will ship world-wide. Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries.

Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to
C. Dewick