FA: Modeller's Back Track

Hi all,

I've a number of Modeller's Back Tracks up for auction on ebay. Search on item number 5950135232 and then list my other auctions or search on my id pdsteveo.

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul Stevenson

No wonder you were standing up for eBay spammers last week.

Not even FA, FS or eBay in the subject line.

news:uk.adverts is next door...

--

:::Jerry::::

Dear "dotty" :::Jerry:::

No doubt this group is weary of out bursts such as this troll. My understanding of the readers of this group is that they are reasonable people who will not be taken in by your editing of the subject line of my minimilst ad. :-) FA it started when it left me FA it says when it arrived here. Somehow the the FA has gone from your subject line. While we are on the subject of oddities, the original message has been tampered with withour aknowledgement and you are posting from an anoymous address, hardly signs of confidence in your arguement.

I know, don't feed the troll.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Stevenson

And it said FA in your original here.

Don't worry Paul. Jerry thinks he knows what those who wrote the group charter meant.

regards,

- Nigel

Reply to
NC

Here too, and I'm using the same server as :::Jerry:::.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Is the Usenet equivalent of the village idiot still spewing his bull faeces. That's the beauty of the killfile, you don't get to see it unless some one quotes it in a reply.

Reply to
Gandalph

Yes, people are feed up with people like spamming eBay across Usenet.

Best I don't reply to you then.

BTW, the reason the subject line changed is because you are incapable of using it correctly....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I let him out just before Christmas, sad to report he's back in. Shame really for when he talks about model railway matters I for one tend to learn something from his posts. Can't be bothered to put up with the baggage that comes with them.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

-Søren

Reply to
Søren Monies

There is an FA in the subject line here. Although since I am using Wanadoo and the same news server, that might explain it.

Reply to
John Ruddy

Yes, re read the OP and that does have FA: in the subject line, reading from the 'Reply To' message editor it doesn't....

It's something to do with the use of a colon after the 'FA', OE is converting the FA to Re - IYSWIM.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::