Flexible gangways for coahes.

Hi everyone, Does anyone do Flexible gangways for coach interconnects? Also can anyone give me a reccomendation for sprung coach buffers that I can install on Dapol and/or Hornby Mk2 coaching stock please?

Thanks to those that respond,

Regards, Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

A dealer who makes loads of differing types advertises in Railway Modeller.

Or make your own easily. Visit

. You might have to click on 'More Collections' to find them.

Cheers

Dave

Reply to
David Smith

Simplest gangways for those are the Keen Systems sprung units, easy to fit, work well, look OK. You don't need sprung buffers between coaches, since the prototype ones would be retracted and not in contact. ' Retracted' buffers are available as castings in the MJT range but you can probably shorten those already on there. For sprung buffers to use at the end of the rake to couple to the loco you can get spare oval sprung buffers from Bachmann. Keith

Reply to
Keith

thanks heaps for that brilliant insight into how to make these suckers!

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

spectacular - here is the link to the aforementioned KEEN SYSTEMS

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

I find their close couplers and corridor connections greatly improve the appearance of older Hornby passenger stock. Take note, the site is designed for MSIE and does not work well in Firefox, etc.

Reply to
MartinS