Green Arrow Error?

Hi David,

How is your V2 website coming along? I think were going to swap links when it was up and running.

Bachmann have finally released the N gauge V2, and it looks good. I was running it at a recent show here in Texas and it got lots of positive comments. Far superior to my old A3!

Richard

Reply to
Richard Marsden

Hi Richard,

I have had so little spare time since the new Job, and more than one family crisis to deal with! Now my Employer has just gone into receivership and I am struggling to survive while attending interviews for the next job....

Never a dull moment - I WILL get round to it, one day (gasp).

I have it on the local hard-disk, incomplete but looking good so far!

David.

Reply to
David F.

Good luck!

I thought I was too busy, but the Encycopedia has finished the 4-6-0s, completed the 2-6-4s, 0-6-4s, 4-4-2s, 2-8-0s, 2-6-0s, and over twenty

0-6-0s in the past year :-)

A slow start for this year with only two obscure 0-6-2Ts added so far. I still think it will be 1-2 years before all the locos are up. The

4-4-0s and 0-6-0s are going to take a lot of time.
Reply to
Richard Marsden

Phew - that's a lot of steam there! I must have another browse soon.

I wish I could find a verified record of my Grandfather's service at LNER, Top Shed, Kings Cross. I think the NRM website has archives but you have to pay for access / copies of documents, assuming you can trace them!

I have finally found a photo of him, and his wife, after retirement. It will be uploaded to a Family mug-shot page eventually, as he, and my Uncle, and my Father all worked on the railways. I have also discovered recently that my partner's great-grandfather, and two of her Uncles were also railwaymen. Small world, isn't it!

OT: I had an interview last Friday, and I am now waiting for the result. With any luck I should be working here soon:

Wish me luck!

David.

ps.: Do you pay for your Webhosting? Take a look at this - I just registered this week for 100Mb. free, to host my new site(s):

David F.

Good luck with the job.

re. hosting: you get what you pay for. I need something a bit more solid, and all my stuff combined I'm within sight of 100MB.

I've never dealt with NRM archives, but I assume you can make an appointment and visit them in person?

Richard

David F. wrote:

Reply to
Richard Marsden