Heljan Bachmann Hornby for Sale

Hi. I have some class 33's class 20 , 08 and roling stock modern for sale all new any one interested drop me a line.

Reply to
Paul

gauge#?

"D" wrote

They would have to be OO wouldn't they?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Dunno. Do they? Anyway, thanks for the info!

David

12" to the foot?
Reply to
Rob Kemp

Try reading the title! Unless it's a mixed lot there's only really one possibility.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

wrote in

Heljan, Bachmann & Hornby have all done "O" gauge at some time or another!

(and that's without mentioning all the other possibilities)

Roga

Reply to
roga

No, sorry, it's lost on me, hence my original question of course. I have no idea what scales these companies make / made. It's a long thread when a simple "00" would have done though!

David