High level air pipes

Hi all, My latest modelling project is super detailing the OO resin body by Silver Fox. I have already completed the hand rails and by my skills I'm very impressed with what I have achieved (Photos on the site soon, honest).

However, as my prototype is 07 003, one of the locos that were modified to have the high level air pipe couplings on the front and back bonnets I need to source someone who may make something suitable to fit the model as I don't feel I could do it full justice to match the rest of the locos standards. (pipework is not the problem)

Any suggestions please gents (and ladies?)

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

MJT part number M1111 'Waist height' jumper cables SR EPB, Class 33/1 style.

If you can find any!

Nick

Nick Gurney

And don't forget the compressor box on the footplate.

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

"Mick Bryan" & "Nick Gurney" wrote MJT part number M1111 'Waist height' jumper cables SR EPB, Class 33/1 And don't forget the compressor box on the footplate.

Mick, Done the compressor box and all the hand rails...

Nick, thanks for the suggestion. will follow up and try to find some...

Are they on the web?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Howes used to stock them.

Nick

Nick Gurney

"Nick Gurney" wrote Howes used to stock them.

Nick

Is it a defunct company then? Am I likely to be doing some searching?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Andy,

Definitely not defunct! Go to

Dave W

Reply to
David Westerman

"David Westerman" wrote Andy,

Definitely not defunct! Go to

Dave W

Thanks Dave, They don't seem to have them in on the site, but will give them a call...

I'll post some new pictures on our site later and then some on the CVMRD one maybe tonight also - I still have the Grand Prix to watch before going back to work tomorrow.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Try the 'Mainly Trains' website as well, Andy- they stock quite a bit of MJT stuff :-

Brian

Reply to
BH Williams

Thanks Brian, Its a shame there are no pictures to see what all the items are? There may have been something else that I wanted, but am unsure what all the items are by description only.

Andy

"BH Williams" wrote Try the 'Mainly Trains' website as well, Andy- they stock quite a bit of MJT stuff :-