Hornby 2-8-0

I recently bought a GWR Hornby 2-8-0 on Ebay and a gearwheel dropped out on its first run. Unfortunately there were no instructions with the loco and I can't see how to open up the tender. Any clues?

Thanks Steve.

-- Dr Steven Noble Admissions Tutor Department of Mathematical Sciences Brunel University UK

Reply to
Steve Noble

"Steve Noble" wrote

There are a couple of clips down each side of the tender body which clip it to the chassis. Pressing front and rear of each side in turn usually releases them.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

This one?