Hornby part numbers

Is there a list/database out there of Hornby part numbers with description and year? I.e. what is an Rxxxx and when was it made? I've tried Googling but with no success.

Ta, Gordon

Reply to
gbubb

wrote

Much of the information that you seek can be obtained from 'Ramsays British Model Train Catalogue' compiled by Pat Hammond and published by Warners Group Publications plc, price £22.95.

It not only has a comprehensive listing of vitually all British model railway manufacturers' products in all of the popular scales (N, TT, HO, OO & O) but includes a useful price guide too.

John.

Reply to
John Turner