HORTON

The modern image modellers may be interested that Horton, the Beckenham & West Wickham MRC 'OO' layout, will be at the Maidstone exhibition on

18 & 19 October. Computer operated points and signals and now scenicked 270 degrees. They haven't told me the location yet, I'm merely the transport manager - that is, I drive the Luton. I'm also allowed to look after the fiddle yard but *not* to touch anything important. At the moment the layout is spread round six addresses in South London - I hope there's some rationalisation in the next fortnight...
Reply to
John Bishop

In message , John Bishop writes

Will it be at your own exhibition?

Reply to
John Sullivan

In article , John Sullivan writes

You will get the puff about our exhibition next week-end, but our 4mm modern image layout this year is Warmington in its brand new extended format.

After Maidstone, Horton is booked to Gillingham (Black Lion) in November, Dartford in January 2004 and Brighton in February. Then we shall replace the non-standard boards before it appears at our 2005 show with 360 degree scenery.

Reply to
John Bishop