Info on Intercity models Fastrack?

Hi, Has anyone used the Fastrack stuff from Intercity models? I want to do something in EM, and this looks OK, but what do other modellers think of it? Is it flat bottom rail? It says on the site that it's code 82 Rail section. Is there any info on code 82 rail? How well does it make up point work on SRBP strips?

I had considered using stuff from C and L Finescale, but to make up the lengths of road I want to do i'd die before I finish it.

Any info or links greatly appreciated.

Regards to all,

Rob.

Reply to