Just think, 40 years ago...

...we'd all be watching Dr Who on TV and playing with model trains :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Oh that is so right, Triang Hornby and Minic motorways. Rob

Reply to
Rob

I would be receiving my first train set - Britannia with 3 Pullmans, trannie and track

it was a verrrry goooood yeeeeear

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

Yes indeed I would have been playing with my Tri-ang Big Big Train set....ahhh far off days

Reply to
gary

(kim)

And Hornby would be offering a Blue Pullman (Wrong loco and coaches like!).

Reply to
Andy Sollis CVMRD

Aren't we still?

Alan