L.M.S. "layout:

"Obsessed"? I think I've heard my wife use that term somewhere.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

"Gregory Procter"

Nelson? Gregory, I thought you lived in New Zealand, not here in the BC interior. :-)

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Before Christ?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

An obsessive procrastinator - how strange!

Reply to
MartinS

"Roger T." wrote

BC? Bloody cold? ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

No - bloody hot. That's where they had all the forest fires this summer.

Reply to
MartinS

Beautiful country.

I live in Victoria, very much like the UK's climate in the winter and much more sun and warmer in the summer.

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

I always think Victoria is the nicest part of Australia!

Regards. Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

"Gregory Procter"