Lenz DCC query

I have a Lenz LZV100 base unit and the LH100 handheld. Got hold of a second handheld a bit later, but of course without expressnet I can't use the both of them at the same time, for those times when mates come round for a drive!

Looks like I need to get a LA152 adaptor, my question is how long can the wires between the 152 and the LZV100 be? They connect the LMAB connectors togther, is there a length limit? Thanks Djo

Reply to
DJO

Well, there is a limit - but it's about 1,000 metres (i.e. 1 kilometre) so you should be OK. Check out

and look for information about the Xpressnet.

By the way, the LA152 is very useful - and I highly recommend the XPA cordless phone adaptor which gives you wireless control with a pretty good level of functionality.

Cheers, Ian

********************************

Reply to
Ian Bartlett

Thanks, it makes life easier, I can have the LZ100 out of the way, near to the power outlets in the loft, with the LA152 in a more convenient place. And when finances permit I can add more 152s around the layout to be even more flexible!

Reply to
DJO

If you can solder, then get some 5 pin DIN sockets and put them wherever you need them. Simple to mount them on hardboard/perspex fascias etc.

Regards

Len

Reply to
Len