Lima acquired by Rivarossi

Just noted on the Irish-gen list that Lima have been acquired by Rivarossi and the recently made available models of Irish Enterprise loco and Mk 2 NIR stock are labeled "LIMA-RIVAROSSI".

I wonder if they are to make available any other of the long standing BR stuff.

Reply to
Brian Grey

"Brian Grey" wrote

Mmm! Lima have been part of the Rivarossi Group for some time, or is it that Rivarossi has been reconstituted?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Perhaps run as a separate company (without connection) and re-acquired separately..... usual business, if one goes down then it goes down on its own....so to speak.

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Meredith

As I understand it the Rivarossi-Lima group went under, Rivarossi was rescued, new management, new location etc. possibly with some help from Walthers in the US. Presumably now bought up rights to the Lima name and tooling from the recievers. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove