Manchester

Hi, I went to the 67th Manchester Model Railway Society Exhibition last night next to Victoria Station in Manchester, UK. This was my first adult visit to such a show, I found the show very entertaining and had a great time. I have no association with the MMRS but recommend a visit if you can get to the exhibition. Details can be seen at

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey

The message from "Mickey" contains these words:

Aye, lad, it were a reet good do.

I met several "old" friends there this afternoon - it was obviously a good day for getting their "pass-outs" signed by the household authorities.

Reply to
David Jackson

Some years ago I took my god son to the show, a couple of friends and my old mum tagged along - She is now a fixture. I enjoy the show (and usualy manage to pick up a few goodies), she _loves_ it One of the friends, who is not a railway modeller (or indeed any kind of modeller), is also now a regular. He took his girlfriend along a year or two back and she now has a collection of Triang stuff. Seems there may be more women into model railways than hitherto expected.

Good show this year, havent seen a bad one yet.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

It is to be hoped that they are not of the kaki shorts, Wellington boot wearing, malodorous hairy armpit and orange cagoule types. 8-(

Reply to
Chris Wilson

And whats wrong with Doris may I ask? A plate layers plate layer if ever there was one !

Reply to
Mike

:-) :-)

Mick p.s. less of the "old"

Reply to
Mick Bryan

The message from "Mick Bryan" contains these words:

Some of those I bumped into have known me for well over 40 years - you're a mere youngster (but a damn good modeller!).

Reply to
David Jackson